Welcome to The Garth Surgery Online
The doctors and staff at The Garth Surgery in Guisborough are proud to offer the highest standard of patient-centred healthcare.We run many clinics for the management of chronic diseases such as asthma and diabetes and offer a wide variety of other medical services including antenatal and postnatal care, minor surgery, childhood vaccinations and well-person check-ups.
In addition to everything you need to know about the practice you will also find a wealth of health-related information in the menu on the right hand side. Please have a look around and do send us some feedback if you like.
Flu clinics are now running at the surgery. If you are an eligible patient please contact us to make an appointment.
Eligible patients include:
· Patients aged 65 years and over
· Heart Disease
· Kidney disease
· Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
· Asthma patients on regular steroid inhalers or frequent short courses of oral steroids.
· Immunosuppressed patients
· Chronic Degenerative Neurological Disease or MS (Multiple Sclerosis)
· Childhood seasonal flu campaign - This year the childhood seasonal flu campaign will be also be targeting children who were aged 2, 3 and 4 years old on the 1st September 2014.
Text Reminders & Results - You can now receive reminders for your upcoming appointments and receive your test results by text message. To enable this facility, please complete a Consent Form, available from our reception, or online here.
The area covered by the practice includes:
Guisborough Charltons Margrove Park
Slape Wath Upleatham Dunsdale
(Site updated 25/11/2014)