Welcome to The Garth Surgery Online
The doctors and staff at The Garth Surgery in Guisborough are proud to offer the highest standard of patient-centred healthcare.We run many clinics for the management of chronic diseases such as asthma and diabetes and offer a wide variety of other medical services including antenatal and postnatal care, minor surgery, childhood vaccinations and well-person check-ups.
In addition to everything you need to know about the practice you will also find a wealth of health-related information in the menu on the right hand side. Please have a look around and do send us some feedback if you like.
Christmas & New Year Opening Times
|Wednesday 24th December||8am - 6pm|
|Thursday 25th December||Closed|
|Friday 26th December||Closed |
|Saturday 27th December||8.30am - 11am (Pre-booked surgery only) |
|Sunday 28th December||Closed |
|Monday 29th December||8am - 6pm |
|Tuesday 30th December||8am - 8pm (Doors will be closed 2 - 4.30pm for staff training|
|Wednesday 31st December||8am - 6pm |
|Thursday 1st January 2015 ||Closed |
|Friday 2nd January 2015||8am - 6pm |
|PLEASE ALLOW PLENTY OF TIME TO ORDER YOUR PRESCRIPTIONS|
Flu clinics are now running at the surgery. If you are an eligible patient please contact us to make an appointment.
Eligible patients include:
· Patients aged 65 years and over
· Heart Disease
· Kidney disease
· Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
· Asthma patients on regular steroid inhalers or frequent short courses of oral steroids.
· Immunosuppressed patients
· Chronic Degenerative Neurological Disease or MS (Multiple Sclerosis)
· Childhood seasonal flu campaign - This year the childhood seasonal flu campaign will be also be targeting children who were aged 2, 3 and 4 years old on the 1st September 2014.
Text Reminders & Results - You can now receive reminders for your upcoming appointments and receive your test results by text message. To enable this facility, please complete a Consent Form, available from our reception, or online here.
The area covered by the practice includes:
Guisborough Charltons Margrove Park
Slape Wath Upleatham Dunsdale
(Site updated 10/12/2014)