Who to Call about your Covid Vaccine Record(s)
Your Covid vaccination details are registered via the national NHS records system.
If you have any queries regarding their Covid Vaccine Record please note that a new dedicated NHS Team has been established to help you.
If you believe you have missing or incorrect COVID-19 vaccination data, please call 119.
- The team will have access to information that your GP practice may not.
- The team cannot assist (at this time) with queries related to vaccinations received overseas.
Join a COVID-19 Clinical Trial
The PRINCIPLE trial aims to find treatments that reduce hospital admission and improve symptoms for people with COVID-19. You could be eligible to join if:
- You have had these symptoms for fewer than 15 days:
- a continuous new or worsening cough
- a high temperature
- You are aged 50 to 64 with a preexisting illness
- You are aged 65 and above
Find out more at: PRINCIPLE Participant Registration
All patients attending the surgery. To protect the safety of all patients and staff it is now a requirement that anyone attending the practice has to wear a face covering or face mask which covers your nose and mouth. Unfortunately if you do not we will be unable to see you.