We use a secure website called Systmonline which provides:
- Appointments Booking
- Ordering Repeat Prescriptions
- Change of Address or Telephone Number
- Access parts of your GP medical record
Sign in to Systmonline.
However you will need to register for the Systmonline service before you can use it.
The NHS App is the simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services (including services provided by Systmonline) on your smartphone or tablet.
Find out more about the NHS App.
Note: You will need to register for Systmonline before you can use the NHS App to access Systmonline services.
How to Register for SystmOnline
- Visit the Systmonline website
- Click on 'Request Access to Online Services at The Garth Surgery' and complete the online form.
- Once this form has been submitted you will have to provide proof of identity (photo ID for the person making the application or alternatively a birth certificate if no photo ID is available) at reception before access to online services can be granted.
You can only apply in person and once a patient reaches their 16th Birthday they will be required to Register themselves for an access code, to comply with confidentiality regulations.